User Access

Forum pinned ad
test
Directory pinned ad
General Coatings - Sidebar Ad - Get Your Info Now
RClub pinned ad
Information pinned ad
Exceptional Metals - Sidebar Ad - Metal Roof Tax Incentives
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Roofing Miami Style - The

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

roofermike

Usually when writing an article for www.roofermikeinc.com it's some sort of "how to"(pick a roofer) or overview of a system(shingle roofs). Wanting to write something different and have a little fun, this is compilation of stories from over 20 years of roofing in Miami. This was definitely written with forums in mind and if you'd like to share a crazy roofing story, bring it!

Hope ya'll get a kick out of www.roofermikeinc.com/roofing-miami-style/miami-roofers-stories

roofer mike

February 21, 2021 at 4:10 p.m.

roofermike

Usually when writing an article for www.roofermikeinc.com it's some sort of "how to"(pick a roofer) or overview of a system(shingle roofs). Wanting to write something different and have a little fun, this is compilation of stories from over 20 years of roofing in Miami. This was definitely written with forums in mind and if you'd like to share a crazy roofing story, bring it!

Hope ya'll get a kick out of https://www.roofermikeinc.com/roofing-miami-style/miami-roofers-stories

roofer mike

-roofermike

November 19, 2012 at 11:22 a.m.

vickie

Mike I completely welcome a you to the coffeeshop I want this place to return to it's former glory with all sorts of opinions and stories. I want you to contribute here, but it just seems, a teensy, weensie bit, that you are posting here just to pull us back to your site. Contribute to our posts also, join us and then we will want to support you in what you do too.

November 19, 2012 at 9:39 a.m.

roofermike

Ooops! You're both right. Just launched RMI.com and have been trying to create a buzz in the forums and social media etc. I've written so much stuff that I guess I was bound to repeat myself sooner or later . . .

November 19, 2012 at 9:18 a.m.

vickie

Roofer Mike is trying to build a little traffic to his blog.

November 18, 2012 at 12:28 p.m.

Old School

Is thia an old one Mike? Seems I have read it before

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SRS - Banner Ad - We Stand With Ukraine
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
test
Palisade - Sidebar Ad - Palisade Build On Trust
Information pinned ad
Metalforming - Sidebar Ad - April 2022
Quarrix - Sidebar Ad - Wall Protection Ad