User Access

Forum pinned ad
IKO - Sidebar Ad - ARMOURZONE
test
Exceptional Metals - Sidebar Ad - Metal Roof Tax Incentives
Polyglass - Sidebar Ad - Polyfresko
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Danny Boyle
Information pinned ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Is the insurane company required to pay for ridge cap and starter course?

« Back To RCS Question Of The Month
Author

soldierboy

Maybe some of the problem is that every storm chaser that allows the insurance company to stick exactomate up there arese. I don't work on there numbers and get what I want for the roofing work that we have done. I can't stand storm chasers and companies that roll over and just agree on an insurance companies pricing. How about you knowing what you are looking for in your Gross Profit% and going after it. Make enough money to grow your business and put some away for the low seasons so that you are there for your customers later. Make them pay if it cost you more to buy the specialty caps! Don't accept exactomate as the "Norm". Tell them that you work for the customer and if they have replacement value and your not so far out of line then tell them to pay your prices as you have the contract with the customer that has replacement value. Exactomate is just that some idiot in a suit that sets pricing around the Nation. If you pay your taxes, insurance, comp and pay a decent wage you could never make a true profit on Insurance work alone. It doens't ever seem to pay enough. Stand up for your Money and you should get it. Just my two cents!

February 13, 2012 at 9:54 a.m.

thunder

They add 10% (waste) or 15% on a hip roof but it wont take a full 10 or 15 of the field shingles the difference is for starter and ridge which is right because normal ridge and starter cost less than a square of 30 year but their paying based on that if the roof has already high profile ridge then you can add that line detail on top of the 10 or 15% trying for starter creates friction and is not needed as it is in the waste http://www.rooferscoffeeshop.com/rcs/users/thunder/

February 10, 2012 at 10:02 a.m.

bbb2eall

Hmmmm. That would be awesome too... lol Does that mean that they don't have to pay for it???

February 8, 2012 at 6:23 p.m.

TomB

What about gas to get back & forth to the job?

« Back To RCS Question Of The Month
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Beacon - Banner Ad - Enhance Your Business With Tri-Built 2022
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
Metalforming - Sidebar Ad - April 2022
test
NRCA - Sidebar - Roofing week
All Points Tile - Sidebar Ad - Free Tile ID
Information pinned ad