User Access

Forum pinned ad
RLW pinned ad
Tuck - RCS - 2022 - Sidebar
Sika - Sidebar Ad - 5% Off
Art Unlimited - Sidebar Ad -Decider Pro
IKO - Sidebar Ad - ARMOURZONE
Quarrix - Sidebar Ad - Wall Protection Ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

WOULD YOUR BUSINESS SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU?

« Back To RCS Question Of The Month
Author

VickieS

WOULD YOUR BUSINESS SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU?>>>

November 30, 2008 at 9:53 p.m.

mortilandan

Hey God, that is so true, roofing has to be in your blood. i couldn't tell you how many lads i went though this year.>>>

October 12, 2008 at 10:22 p.m.

Rolf

what about craftsmen? how do you gerks just find and make craftsmen that have the same passion as .... oh wait i just answered that question.

money money money money money money>>>

September 12, 2008 at 5:53 a.m.

John Redcorn

No it would not. The best I could hope for would be to have someone to try and get customers to postpone the work until i was able to go back to work. Which i've had to do for the last three weeks. and most have been ok with waiting when they found out t>>>

September 9, 2008 at 3:23 p.m.

N8

For how long is the question?

Last year I got sick with the pneumonia and was off of work for over one month and everything clicked on it's own without me. But, I had an additional salesman at that time, which is a luxury that I do not currently enjoy.>>>

September 7, 2008 at 3:36 p.m.

WENDY

I do believe that we have all the things set in place to run without me. We are incorporated and have some people in place just in case. This is my second time around with a company and we sure did learn alot from the first time around. I never set up>>>

August 19, 2008 at 5:41 a.m.

Mike H

I'm not even sure they would miss me.

Well, maybe a little. I hope. :)>>>

August 16, 2008 at 8:22 p.m.

hatrick

It's barely surviving with me!! So no it could never survive without me...>>>

August 14, 2008 at 5:46 p.m.

steve

Now that we have changed to a Limited Liability Company under the laws of the state or Oregon, I have been able toget licensed again-for anyone checking our CCB# is CCB#183490 and boy does it feel good to be back into totally legal condition-I know now th>>>

August 13, 2008 at 2:26 a.m.

REDSHIRT ROOFING

At this point I doubt it would survive. But I am working slowly toward that goal. I have it where I can leave for a week or 2 but I have a whole lot of preperation to do before leaving and even more catching up to do when I return.>>>

August 11, 2008 at 1:08 a.m.

Ralph

Being as I am not only the CEO but also the entire workforce i think things would come to a screeching halt immediately if I disappeared... :whistle:>>>

August 10, 2008 at 11:28 p.m.

jfreynik

Lefty I tried so hard a few years ago to grow and all the guys that had potential would not take the positions I offered them. I wanted to just sell and run the company. I had 2 good lead guys that I wanted to give trucks to and there own crews. they flat>>>

August 10, 2008 at 10:39 p.m.

Slick

Hi Copperman,

The main reason I am building my business is my sons. If not for them I would just deal with the FNG. LOL

Jesse is made for management end. Adam is made for installing. Adam is the biggest challange.>>>

August 10, 2008 at 10:27 p.m.

jfreynik

no It would not. all my work is specialized and so complicated most guys wont even look at it. I have tried to teach so many guys how to do what I do but most can't hack it. Unlike shingles when doing copper roofs, crickets, barrel dormers and built-in g>>>

August 10, 2008 at 7:19 p.m.

RoofersClub.com

If your business wouldn't survive without you, then you don't own a business. You own a JOB ! At this point I still own a job :P

I believe if you teach two hands then you have four hands. If those second set of hands now teaches another, you have si>>>

August 10, 2008 at 3:06 p.m.

Rolf

absolutely not. i install my own work and i personally back up EVERYTHING i say. i believe that businesses that provide services like roofing should never run without the owner. i also think it's disgusting that most people have a goal like sitting at ho>>>

« Back To RCS Question Of The Month
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Duro-Last - Banner Ad - Custom Fabrication Award
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
Tuck - RCS - 2022 - Sidebar
Metal-Era & Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Falcon
Everroof - Sidebar Ad - Podcast Promo
IKO - Sidebar Ad - ARMOURZONE
Leap - Sidebar Ad - Empowering Contractors