User Access

Forum pinned ad
Information pinned ad
RClub pinned ad
Exceptional Metals - Sidebar Ad - Metal Roof Tax Incentives
Malarkey-Dec-Sidebar-Ad-250x265
asdf12
test
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

WOULD YOUR BUSINESS SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU?

« Back To RCS Question Of The Month
Author

steve

I just made a $250.00 payment on a fine issued by the CCB a year ago in May and I was surprised that they recorded it, the payment, on their website already. That sure was fast and then I saw another CCB number associated with my old license nuymber-I gu>>>

August 8, 2008 at 3:38 p.m.

steve

Most assuredly yes, as we have legally changed from being registered as a single entrepreneur to a limited liability company and am registering as such. This way if one of three partners dies the firm can go on and on further into the future of not only>>>

August 8, 2008 at 12:15 p.m.

andy

Not likely. But then I don't believe my grandfather thought that our family would still be carrying on this business some 60 years after he started.>>>

August 8, 2008 at 12:46 a.m.

Slick

Hi,

There are legal things that need to be taken care of.

Other then that, there may be a bump in the road. For the most part it can run without me.>>>

August 7, 2008 at 11:40 p.m.

kgrampp

the company i work for would def. survive without me and probably make some more money. with these trying times we just ran into about a week ago.. the economy is just taking effect on us now and it taking a big hit on us. the company spends a lot of mo>>>

August 7, 2008 at 10:56 p.m.

RABOIN

I suppose some of it might, but people still want ot talk to me. I am not trying to be a business man anymore, just a good roofer. The jobs will come and we will make a living. As for tomorrow or next year, all bets are off! I don't think we are guar>>>

« Back To RCS Question Of The Month
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tremco WTI - Banner Ad - Start the Season Right
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - Build Your Business: Learn How With Composite Roofing
classified
Information pinned ad
RClub pinned ad
IKO - Sidebar Ad - ARMOURZONE