If you are an ambitious, self-motivated individual with a proven record of effort driven success and are interested in an opportunity to join a highly successful growing sales team in the construction arena, this position may be the right fit for you.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary with strong commission potential
- Full health benefits, 401k, pension plan
- Great support for training and guidance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid mileage, data plan, laptop provided, etc.
- Associate’s degree (AAS), or Trade School Certification, or Bachelor’s Degree (BS) preferred.
- Recent college graduates and/or up to 1-2 years in sales.
- Former athletes encouraged to apply
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- Practical computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite and learn internal business systems).
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Must be willing to participate in the year-long training program.
- Self-motivated and great organizational skills.
- Goal oriented.
- As part of the program, you will be partnered with an experienced Traditional Sales Representative for a period of 18 - 24 months to assist you in your comprehensive, hands-on training. If you are confident in your sales abilities, have a high degree of energy, and strong interpersonal and communication skills, we invite your inquiry of this position. This position offers the start to a great career in the high-end building materials industry, focusing on commercial roofing.
- Travel within the assigned territory.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
View Open Positions Here!
Safety Starts With the Right Shoes
Did you know that roofing contractors spend 2,087 hours each year on their feet?
Wow! That is a lot of time on their feet. The kind of safety shoes roofers wear really matters. Check out this infographic that shares how one company makes sure their workers feet are protected and stay healthy.
To reply to this listing, contact by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.