User Access

Forum pinned ad
RClub pinned ad
RLW pinned ad
test
Information pinned ad
Palisade - Sidebar Ad - Palisade Build On Trust
Metal-Era & Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Falcon
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

What technologies are you using to sell roofing remotely?

« Back To RT3 Technology Forum
Author

heidiellsworth

Even after the peak of COVID-19, homeowners are still wary of sales people in their home.  What are you doing differently and what technologies are you using to sell successfully remotely?

June 22, 2020 at 11:12 a.m.

karen

Heidi - some of the contractors I work with are not shaking hands, not coming inside, they do their inspection and communicate via phone and email. I think that the ability to safely meet someone in person, even from a distance of 6 feet (or on either side of a storm door) really helps. I think we are going to see more of a shift to virtual interaction as standar practice so it's important that the contractor have the right tools for a profesional experience for the homeowner. Websites and Google My Business are more important than ever right now too.

June 21, 2020 at 8:59 a.m.

heidiellsworth

That is awesome.  What other tools do you feel you need to help close the sale over the phone?

June 19, 2020 at 10:10 a.m.

blacksmithroofing

A lot of Tulsa roofers are just doing literally everything over the phone. Making sure to let people know in our ads that we can even talk to them on the phone while we're at their house. Take payments over the phone. Whatever we can do to get the job done and keep the customer as engaged as possible. 

« Back To RT3 Technology Forum
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Rockwool - Banner Ad - Watch Now - RLW - Acoustics - April 2022
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - Mini-Macaden
test
RClub pinned ad
Information pinned ad
Leap - Sidebar Ad - Empowering Contractors