Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


egtest82124 Avatar
Art Unlimited -  Ad -Decider Pro
NRCA -  - Roofing week
egtest82124 Avatar
McElroy Metals -  Ad - May 2022
RClub pinned ad
RLW pinned ad
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français
Curtain Ad
Curtain Ad

The $250 per sq shingle roof

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
October 4, 2013 at 7:29 a.m.

twill59

I signed one yesterday! 1 layer t-off Pole barn, 2 furnace pipes and one plumbing vent boot. No walls, no valleys.

Wonder what the desk jockeys pay on this? More I hope..... :cheer:

If not, I guess the crew will have to start getting by on $7 / hr wages......or do what the successful companies do.....promise them the moon and stars and then.....just don't pay them :)

October 4, 2013 at 7:07 p.m.

twill59

They charge whatever Exactimate is paying around here... :side:

October 4, 2013 at 6:38 p.m.

OLE Willie

That's TOP DOLLAR around here twill.

I heard it MAY go up but earlier this year when I was up to speed on the prices, insurance was paying a whopping $175 for the type job you mentioned. :angry:

The biggest company I know of was charging $225 and they were the highest in town. :dry:


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geocel - Banner Ad - May 2022
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


egtest82124 Avatar
egtest82124 Avatar
All Points Tile -  Ad - Free Tile ID
General Coatings -  Ad - Get Your Info Now
RCS -  - L&L contest
Directory pinned ad
Metal-Era & Hickman -  Ad - Falcon

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #