Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


egtest82124 Avatar
egtest82124 Avatar
DaVinci -  Ad - Build Your Business: Learn How With Composite Roofing
All Points Tile -  Ad - Free Tile ID
Metal-Era & Hickman -  Ad - Falcon
Palisade -  Ad - Palisade Build On Trust
Art Unlimited -  Ad -Decider Pro
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français
Curtain Ad
Curtain Ad

Selling Cleasby Rotary Planer - Used once - $1,200 OBO

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
September 10, 2009 at 3:39 p.m.

Duerson Corporation

Selling a Like-New Cleasby Rotary Planer. Purchased it 4 years ago for one job and havent used it since. Had a new carburetor installed 2 weeks ago. I called Cleasby this morning and they quoted me a price at $2,365 - we are asking $1,200. I have pictures I can send you. Shoot me an email if you are interested - PWD@duersoncorporation.com>>>


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sheridan Tools - Banner Ad - May 2022
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


egtest82124 Avatar
ICP -  Ad - APOC Professional Protection
McElroy Metals -  Ad - May 2022
egtest82124 Avatar
Wil-Mar -  Ad - I Got My Wil-Mar Pipe Collar!
Estimating Edge -  Ad - Danny Boyle
Everroof -  Ad - Podcast Promo

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #