Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


egtest82124 Avatar
S-5! -  Ad - Snow Guard
egtest82124 Avatar
Art Unlimited -  Ad -Decider Pro
IKO -  Ad - ARMOURZONE
RLW pinned ad
Metalforming -  Ad - April 2022
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français
Curtain Ad
Curtain Ad

Reply to old post I posted in September 2009

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
March 18, 2010 at 7:32 p.m.

Mike M.

I asked in September what you would do if your supplier double crossed you , giving competition better pricing on materials, your opinion. Well I read your replies and just wanted to tell you , thanks for the input, I followed advice from a lot of you, and , boy do we have a new beginning with the supplier. He has seen the light so to speak. I am putting the original post on board tonight also.

March 18, 2010 at 9:31 p.m.

GKRFG1

You really can't trust any of them to be doing you any favors. Glad to hear you're getting a better deal. Keep shopping. It's just business.


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SafetyHQ: Banner Ad
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


egtest82124 Avatar
SOPREMA -  Ad - Mini-Macaden
Forum pinned ad
All Points Tile -  Ad - Free Tile ID
egtest82124 Avatar
Information pinned ad
Polyglass -  Ad - Polyfresko

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #