User Access

Forum pinned ad
Everroof - Sidebar Ad - Podcast Promo
FlashCo - Sidebar ad - Edge
Information pinned ad
Sika - Sidebar Ad - 5% Off
RClub pinned ad
test
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

New here!!

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

PauleyS

Hello everybody. I ran across the RCS a while back but I was always working and didn't have that much time to mess around on the computer. Times have a changed!!! My name is Lazaro. My grandfather is to blame for my roofing background:laugh: . I started>>>

November 20, 2008 at 12:35 p.m.

PauleyS

I have two boys and my cousin has one. My boys will be working with me a lil in the summer, when they come of age. But that is it! I had many opportunities to do something else. I was just hardheaded and wanted to be like my Grandfather. He didnt want me>>>

November 20, 2008 at 6:02 a.m.

johnw

Four generations is a long time. Interesting to contemplate. None of my family will take it over from me. They have all (and I mean all) used it to their advantage in their youths and moved on to other things. I have mixed feelings about that. Got a>>>

November 20, 2008 at 2:10 a.m.

kgrampp

welcome>>>

November 19, 2008 at 10:51 p.m.

tinner666

ROFLMAO!!!!! Doesn't work that way with the women though Dave. Can't get rid of them that way. That's a fact you can count on.>>>

November 19, 2008 at 10:43 p.m.

builderr

The one thing I learned from Tinner is, if you don't want the homeowner under your feet all day long looking up at you while your working..............work nude!!>>>

November 19, 2008 at 9:10 p.m.

tinner666

Welcome. Unlike me, some of these guys know what they're doing.>>>

November 19, 2008 at 3:18 p.m.

PauleyS

Welcome from a 3 gen'er here. Got the forth gen working on the roof now in my oldest son.

Yup my cousin Anthony out in Pahrump Nevada, and myself are the only 2 4th generation roofers in the family. My greatgrandfather started it back in AZ.>>>

November 19, 2008 at 1:11 p.m.

PauleyS

Weve been going to Roofing Wholesale in Spring Valley since I can remember. Things have really slowed up out here. Went from having 5 guys busy every week to just me and a helper right now. And a bunch of Good roofers "on call".>>>

November 19, 2008 at 12:58 p.m.

chicochica

Ya Art was only doin a few tile jobs last I heard in 2004..just enough to get by. He was like a dad to me..really taught me alot. I did the tile roofs on the px buildings at the san diego navy base for El Cajon roofing. I think I remember ya'll. I forget>>>

November 19, 2008 at 12:48 p.m.

PauleyS

I dont think Santanas is around anymore. My buddy worked for El Cajon Roofing a while back. Gramps Company is Alexander Roofing Company #231636>>>

November 19, 2008 at 12:30 p.m.

chicochica

Welcome..gas was 1.68 here the other day..back up to 1.77 though. Big SD huh?...I use to work for Santana Roofing out of La Mesa and ElCajon Roofing. I miss SD.>>>

November 19, 2008 at 6:00 a.m.

Mike H

4th gen roofer wrote: [quote]Gas is under $2.20 which is GREAT!!!!

Now that's a statement I would have NEVER believed I'd hear 10 years ago.

Welcome from a 3 gen'er here. Got the forth gen working on the roof now in my oldest son.>>>

November 19, 2008 at 12:54 a.m.

RABOIN

Old school says hello. I am probably like your gramps, cept I know that I don't know it all yet.>>>

November 18, 2008 at 8:45 p.m.

sven

WELCOME ABOARD... THIS IS A GREAT SITE..I THINK YOU WILL FIND IT VERY USEFUL..>>>

November 18, 2008 at 7:55 p.m.

PauleyS

Weather is hot and dry right now. 87 degrees. Bout to change and be perfect winter time roofing weather. I just hope it rains a little bit, to generate some work. Gas is under $2.20 which is GREAT!!!!>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Beacon - Banner Ad - Enhance Your Business With Tri-Built 2022
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
test
SRS - Sidebar Ad - We Stand With Ukraine
S-5! - Sidebar Ad - Snow Guard
RClub pinned ad
All Points Tile - Sidebar Ad - Free Tile ID