User Access

Forum pinned ad
Information pinned ad
test
RClub pinned ad
classified
Tuck - RCS - 2022 - Sidebar
Everroof - Sidebar Ad - Podcast Promo
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Need to Know about Metal Roofing

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

SSTET

HI own a succesfull residental roofing Co in Springfield,MO Want to learn about Metal Roofing.Willing to travel to learn & watch installations of metal Roofs. Also might be interested in buying a [color=#0000FF][/color][size=4][/size] Metal Roofing Co.>>>

November 18, 2008 at 12:17 p.m.

robert

Micheal hes crazy,be careful!:cheer: :blink:>>>

November 17, 2008 at 5:58 p.m.

SSTET

HI HOP can you send me your tele # Michael>>>

November 15, 2008 at 5:51 a.m.

Mike H

Jeff,

I was responding in large part to your "losing money" post on the other thread. I completely understand now.

I still doubt we are near your size if you do that many jobs a year with such a high percentage of metal. About 5 mil/yr here, so un>>>

November 15, 2008 at 3:18 a.m.

A-T-T

Mike H - With the click of a button I can know almost exactly our financial condition but usually don't bother. We have been debt free for many years. Also, from your post I've read in the past, you seem to mainly do commercial. While commercial acco>>>

November 14, 2008 at 9:40 p.m.

SSTET

Hi Can I have your Phone number, Michael>>>

November 14, 2008 at 9:38 p.m.

SSTET

HI you have HOP name & tele# Thanks ,Michael>>>

November 14, 2008 at 8:27 p.m.

SSTET

Thank you,Michael>>>

November 14, 2008 at 8:25 p.m.

SSTET

Thank you>>>

November 14, 2008 at 8:24 p.m.

SSTET

Thank you, Iam willing to go down there for a week or less to watch & learn???Michael>>>

November 14, 2008 at 1:07 p.m.

chicochica

If you want to learn about stone coated steel. Call metro (www.smartroofs.com) and ask for Dan D's phone # he can direct you to some jobs in your area maybe. As far as standing seam or snap lock travel to the Florida Keys and see HOP.....just bring your>>>

November 14, 2008 at 5:41 a.m.

Mike H

HOP,

Here's a question. How can you do that kind of volume, lose money doing it, and not know it until close to the end of the year? I am not trying to be smart with my question. If there is anything I can help with, I want to. I am not near the siz>>>

November 14, 2008 at 4:13 a.m.

A-T-T

Metal roofing has grown to our largest and most profitable division. So far this year we done just over 2300 roofs and more than half were metal roofs. We do many different profiles. I'll answer any questions I can.>>>

November 14, 2008 at 2:17 a.m.

RABOIN

What kind of metal roofing? I assume you mean standing seam roofing, but there is also the external fastener system that is used on pole barns. There are stone coated shingles that look like asphalt shingles, and there is also flat seamed metal roofing>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Rockwool - Banner Ad - Watch Now - RLW - Acoustics - April 2022
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
test
SRS - Sidebar Ad - We Stand With Ukraine
Information pinned ad
RClub pinned ad
Quarrix - Sidebar Ad - Wall Protection Ad