English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
Everroof - Sidebar Ad - Podcast Promo
Wil-Mar - Sidebar Ad - I Got My Wil-Mar Pipe Collar!
Quarrix - Sidebar Ad - Wall Protection Ad
Leap - Sidebar Ad - Empowering Contractors
All Points Tile - Sidebar Ad - Free Tile ID
Forum pinned ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

NASHVILLE NEEDS ROOFERS! March 2020

« Back To Storm - Tornado - Hurricane Relief
Author

vickie

A Note from our partner Heidi J. Ellsworth!

Nashville Needs Help

Tornados rip across Tennessee taking lives and destroying property.

Waking up this morning on the west coast, I was not aware that tornados had ripped through Tennessee overnight taking lives and destroying property. I thought of all of our roofing friends in Tennessee, including two of our RCS Influencers, Michelle Boykin and Curtis Sutton of Rackley Roofing.

I immediately reached out to make sure everyone at Rackley Roofing was safe and received the good news that they were ok, but they needed help. When I asked Curtis, “What can we do?”, his reply was simple, “People, people, people!”

So, I am putting out the word, if you are looking for work or are snowed in and need work, please reply to this classified ad. All of the roofing contractors in Nashville are going to be scrambling to repair roofs and keep the residents of Tennessee safe and dry.

For more information on the tornado – go to WKRN News. If you need any support please use this forum post.  Tennessee roofing contractors can place free classified ads in order to get the help they need. Use the coupon code COFFEE at checkout.  We have already placed the first classified ad for Rackley Roofing.

Be safe.

July 22, 2020 at 12:07 p.m.

heidiellsworth

Thank you!!

July 21, 2020 at 3:39 p.m.

LegacyRoofingNW

Nice of you to spread the news. These things can be quite complex when everyone needs help at the same time. Best wishes, all!

« Back To Storm - Tornado - Hurricane Relief
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Certified Contractors Network - Banner Ad - Spring 2022 Conference
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
Directory pinned ad
ICP - Sidebar Ad - APOC Professional Protection
RLW pinned ad
Quarrix - Sidebar Ad - Wall Protection Ad
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - Mini-Macaden