User Access

Forum pinned ad
Franklin International - Sidebar Ad - New Metal Roof Sealant
Forum pinned ad
Polyglass - Sidebar Ad - Polyfresko
Information pinned ad
test
Everroof - Sidebar Ad - Podcast Promo
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY...

« Back To RCS Question Of The Month
Author

cts racing

My battery powered Dewalt kit: Hammer drill, Sawzall, Grinder, light, Circular saw. Plus I have a drill accessary kit with square, hex, star, flat & Phillips drivers, nut drivers, paddle bits, extensions, etc. Plus diamond blades & cut-off wheels for the grinder. Metal, wood, diamond sawzall blades. I specifically have the diamond blade for cast iron sewer pipes to cut the 'bell' (female end) off so a new pipe flashing can be installed. Lots of ammunition to tackle any job in any situation.

I have 5 batteries that keep me in operation and have them numbered so I can keep track of charged & need charged.

May 5, 2014 at 6:13 a.m.

tinner666

copperman Said: My common sense. Having the ability to think through a problem and come up with a solution.

Yep! :)

May 4, 2014 at 8:30 p.m.

GKRFG1

and without my computor I never would have found this coffee shop!

May 4, 2014 at 10:51 a.m.

Chuck2

Truck and ladder are the obvious answers. Beyond that, sure grip cushion, nail bar, tool belt, roofing hammer, utility knife, safety boards, rope for tying the ladder off and caulking gun.

I would add metal brake and grinder but I've bent enough metal over deck rails by hand and chopped out enough brick mortar over the years with a roofing hammer that I guess it proves those things are nice but optional.

May 3, 2014 at 6:07 a.m.

TomB

My planner.....I'm old-school.....gotta have my planner w/me at all times.

May 3, 2014 at 4:31 a.m.

copperman

My common sense. Having the ability to think through a problem and come up with a solution.

May 2, 2014 at 3:05 p.m.

GKRFG1

I would have to say my computor at this point. It makes my life a lot easierby being able to keep track of calls and employees. Spreadsheets, writing up proposals, Quickbooks to do my own accounting, being able to print anything I need. I would hate to have to go back to the old days. The only drawback is that if the power goes out I am dead in the water.

May 2, 2014 at 5:15 a.m.

GSD

cell phone, that's my office. as for out in the field, caulk gun, I can improvise for just about any other tool, except my caulk gun.

May 1, 2014 at 6:11 p.m.

Old School

Tape measure and cell phone...Though at times I would love to heave the phone against the wall.

May 1, 2014 at 5:13 p.m.

Lefty1

Pen,paper,and reading glasses. The reading glasses I can do without if it is a bright sunny day. Pen and notebook and glasses are always with me.

May 1, 2014 at 4:43 p.m.

Mike H

... ladder...

Litterally. I'm certain that without it, I'd be dead by now.

« Back To RCS Question Of The Month
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Duro-Last - Banner Ad - Custom Fabrication Award
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
RClub pinned ad
Art Unlimited - Sidebar Ad -Decider Pro
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
test
Owens Corning - Sidebar Ad - Growth for Your Whole Business