English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
Wil-Mar - Sidebar Ad - I Got My Wil-Mar Pipe Collar!
SRS - Sidebar Ad - We Stand With Ukraine
Directory pinned ad
classified
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - Build Your Business: Learn How With Composite Roofing
Forum pinned ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

How are you helping your customers be more educated about roofing?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

vickie

It may be the best sales tool.   What do you think?

March 30, 2022 at 9:14 p.m.

charlestrevino

Recently I noticed that it is not a sales tool but a famous sales app like lazada, 2 player games... These are potential places to sell, all items are censored and can be viewed and received. evaluate everyone's evaluation in the most objective way.

November 18, 2019 at 10:14 a.m.

roofcommander

Our marketing coordinator has a background in journalism/ writing. She has been working diligently to write educational blogs for us to distribute across our social media. She's touching on topics that we all know we get asked as roofers- such as: "What does a new roof cost?"More so, she's created a FAQ page for general roofing questions. Like signatureexteriors, our goal is to engage customers in conversations by helping to educate them on their roof - rather than just selling them one when the time comes.

-roofcommander

Awesome! I really like her writing style and the format of your blog is gorgeous! Great work guys!! If you ever want to backlink to eachother please let me know. :D 

-signatureexteriors

Thank you so much! We will certainly keep that in mind ;-)

November 18, 2019 at 9:18 a.m.

roofcommander

Our marketing coordinator has a background in journalism/ writing. She has been working diligently to write educational blogs for us to distribute across our social media. She's touching on topics that we all know we get asked as roofers- such as: "What does a new roof cost?" More so, she's created a FAQ page for general roofing questions. Like signatureexteriors, our goal is to engage customers in conversations by helping to educate them on their roof - rather than just selling them one when the time comes.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RCS - L&L contest
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
Tuck - RCS - 2022 - Sidebar
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Danny Boyle
Sika - Sidebar Ad - 5% Off
IKO - Sidebar Ad - ARMOURZONE
Polyglass - Sidebar Ad - Polyfresko