User Access

Forum pinned ad
FlashCo - Sidebar ad - Edge
General Coatings - Sidebar Ad - Get Your Info Now
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - Build Your Business: Learn How With Composite Roofing
Metalforming - Sidebar Ad - April 2022
S-5! - Sidebar Ad - Snow Guard
Directory pinned ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Doctors, dentists, and lawyers

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

TampaMetal

Holy canole, went to the peridontist Wednesday for gum surgery and bone graft. 2 hours later and $4,980. poorer he was done with the left side (the right side having been done a couple weeks ago for a similar amount). Gotta get an implant later for a toot>>>

November 13, 2008 at 1:40 a.m.

tinner666

Some of you have had it rough. Sorry to hear it. Wow Mike!

These same fellows start shopping around when they hear I want $250. down and $65. an hour. Go figure.:laugh: Honestly though, I have afew of them as clients and they never ask for prices. Or c>>>

November 12, 2008 at 9:57 p.m.

Hilite

My wife is about half way through her $20K white smile project.

A month or so ago did a roof for a couple who's been doing dental implants for about 20 years. The wife sells the work and the husband performs the work. The wife told me about the first t>>>

November 9, 2008 at 7:39 p.m.

Mike H

No, they can move the teeth alignment around the plate that would anchor the false teeth. If I go with implant mounted falsies, that might be another story. I'll probably end up with a set of drugstore "Billy-Bob" teeth. Oh wait, I already have thos>>>

November 9, 2008 at 3:02 p.m.

TampaMetal

Mike H wrote: [quote]JSC,

"Second" opinions are the only way you even get into the sector of OSU that I ended up in. Since the work involves Prostheledontics, Orthodontics and Maxilofacial surgery, there was no single physician that could help>>>

November 9, 2008 at 2:35 p.m.

Mike H

YUP :laugh:>>>

November 9, 2008 at 2:11 p.m.

Slick

Hi MikeH,

I like that all the while trying to sell roofs to sophisticated customer base..

As crude as we are we do have sophisticated customer base. [img]http://rooferscoffeeshop.info/images/fbfiles/images/mood4-ff6621bf963e67bc6afeffa624a3546a.>>>

November 9, 2008 at 4:28 a.m.

Mike H

JSC,

"Second" opinions are the only way you even get into the sector of OSU that I ended up in. Since the work involves Prostheledontics, Orthodontics and Maxilofacial surgery, there was no single physician that could help me. That's how I got sent>>>

November 9, 2008 at 12:00 a.m.

RABOIN

wow!>>>

November 8, 2008 at 5:51 p.m.

jim

I had the gum filet job a few years ago. Memorable enough to keep be brushing ever since.

A few months ago at the ripe old age of 51 I had braces installed top and bottom. Only 2 years to go. What was I thinking ? Now me and both of my boys are wired up>>>

November 8, 2008 at 4:07 p.m.

SteeleRoofing

I paid $10,000 for a 10 minute helicopter ride once. Best $10k I ever spent.>>>

November 8, 2008 at 3:56 p.m.

TampaMetal

Wow Mike, those are some serious problems for sure. I'd hate to think of what an independent dentist would charge for all that. Do yourself a favor and get another opinion or two though. My wife was given some bad advice about a dental procedure several>>>

November 8, 2008 at 3:42 p.m.

TampaMetal

Depends. Did they whip you with a switch the entire time?>>>

November 8, 2008 at 3:41 p.m.

TampaMetal

Yep, all things medical are inflation leaders alright. The tooth he pulled had previously been capped twice plus a root canal, but it went south anyway. Could have bought a nice boat for what's invested in just that one tooth.>>>

November 8, 2008 at 5:09 a.m.

Mike H

Well, yes, in fact, I have had about that much fun recently.

Having been recommended to OSU Dental Clinic for my exteme condition, the report finally came back that I am Category 4 (worst case scenario) and that a correction of my dental condition will>>>

November 8, 2008 at 2:11 a.m.

A-T-T

Back in July I spent $17K on veneers. Does that count?>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOBBA - Banner Ad - JOBBA Now Available in Spanish!
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Forum pinned ad
ICP - Sidebar Ad - APOC Professional Protection
Exceptional Metals - Sidebar Ad - Metal Roof Tax Incentives
Polyglass - Sidebar Ad - Polyfresko
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - Build Your Business: Learn How With Composite Roofing
SRS - Sidebar Ad - We Stand With Ukraine
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Danny Boyle