Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


egtest82124 Avatar
Owens Corning -  Ad - Growth for Your Whole Business
ICP -  Ad - APOC Professional Protection
Information pinned ad
DaVinci -  Ad - Build Your Business: Learn How With Composite Roofing
SOPREMA -  Ad - Mini-Macaden
egtest82124 Avatar
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français
Curtain Ad
Curtain Ad

church roof built in 1897

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
January 8, 2016 at 11:57 a.m.

max

I just started this roof in need of some old Buckingham Slate looking for 18x9 or 18X12. Looks you had some tinner. Where did it go?

February 3, 2016 at 11:39 a.m.

tinner666

I just came back in. I'm sure I have 18 x 9 in the country. Soggy as heck though. I may be able to get back in next week without ruining the road or getting stuck.

January 10, 2016 at 6:06 p.m.

wywoody

When I scroll down to the picture, I see way more roofers butt than I'm used to seeing on weekends. Can you edit the picture down to around 500?

January 10, 2016 at 12:58 a.m.

max

i

January 10, 2016 at 12:51 a.m.

max

The pictures we're so big I had to them. Got them straight off my smartphone which is not so smart

January 8, 2016 at 4:56 p.m.

Old School

I have some 14's, but nothing that big. No picture came up on my screen!


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Duro-Last - Banner Ad - Custom Fabrication Award
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


egtest82124 Avatar
RLW pinned ad
General Coatings -  Ad - Get Your Info Now
egtest82124 Avatar
Art Unlimited -  Ad -Decider Pro
ICP -  Ad - APOC Professional Protection
Metal-Era & Hickman -  Ad - Falcon

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #