Français

User Access

Palisade - Sidebar Ad - Palisade Build On Trust
Information pinned ad
egtest82124 Avatar
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
asdf12
Polyglass - Sidebar Ad - Polyfresko
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Roofing, Siding, Gutter Work

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

btriagenet

Hi All,

Currently looking for roofing contractors that can also perform siding and gutter work throughout the Midwest. Contractors must be in business at least 3 years, licensed, insured, meet certain financial criteria, and follow all laws within the states that they operate. If interested let me know.

>>>

May 5, 2009 at 8:56 a.m.

Jack-Legge

Arrrr, ahoy ther ye lot of misfits ther , we says for shure. Weeeeeeel, shiver me monays ther , we says, Ole jack be tha medcine for ye cure ther , he be for shure. It was jus las week ther, it was, ifn ole Jacks be of tha corrected memorie. We was just at the little ole widers house across tha bay ther, a fitful shape she was in ther , she was for shure, mos defiantly in tha timin of tha needs ther. Well, ole jack jus felt plumb compellied ta hep this pour little ole lassie in her timin of tha dispairs, he did for shure. Ole Jack jus beat n banged all over tha place ther, we did finally sme.....er.....spread some of tha black on tha ol chimaly......easiest 500 in coin ole jack has plundered in some time ther , it was....ar ar ar ar ar....ifn you lads ther at btgenits ther need some of ole Jacks fine expertisin, jus come on down to tha local pub n ye'ul fine ole jack crowin, ye will for shure. ARGH>>>

May 4, 2009 at 9:45 a.m.

wywoody

I find your company name interesting. While what you do falls into the literal definition of Triage, the percieved definition of the word by the public is a little more on the gory side.

I picture your customer finding your site in a time of need, and thinking "I'm bleeding here, and all you can do is send me a roofer?"

How does a customer in time of need find you, as opposed to just shopping locally?>>>

May 4, 2009 at 8:34 a.m.

btriagenet

Hi All,

Currently looking for roofing contractors that can also perform siding and gutter work throughout the Midwest. Contractors must be in business at least 3 years, licensed, insured, meet certain financial criteria, and follow all laws within the states that they operate. If interested let me know. >>>

April 29, 2009 at 4:45 p.m.

twill59

That is sure a pretty girl on the website talking on the phone!>>>

April 29, 2009 at 3:44 p.m.

Miscreant

btriagenet Said: For more information about payments, logistics, and other info please e-mail me. Thanks!

I looked at your website. I'm gonna pass. You guys have been in business for a month?

.>>>

April 29, 2009 at 3:38 p.m.

tinner666

Sounds like 3-7 sq jobs, at $8,900. average.>>>

April 29, 2009 at 2:55 p.m.

btriagenet

For more information about payments, logistics, and other info please e-mail me. Thanks!>>>

April 29, 2009 at 9:13 a.m.

Miscreant

If I understand correctly, the contractor gives the estimate, sells the job, buys the materials and does the work?

Do you collect a percentage of the job then? If so, how is that handled? Does the contractor forward a percentage to you or do you collect and send the balance to the contractor?>>>

April 29, 2009 at 8:31 a.m.

btriagenet

My e-mail is bervin@triagenetwork.com, you can view our webpage at www.triagenetwork.com.>>>

April 29, 2009 at 8:27 a.m.

AA Roofing

I am interested for sure. Whats an e-mail I can send you more information at?>>>

April 29, 2009 at 8:07 a.m.

twill59

Why not just leave town and stick the suppliers, along w/ the customer? I'm a little confused.... you're throwing ethics into an unethical situation>>>

April 29, 2009 at 7:15 a.m.

btriagenet

The reason why you must be able to meet our financial criteria is when we send you jobs you must be able to buy the supplies to support the volume given to you.>>>

April 29, 2009 at 7:12 a.m.

btriagenet

Our average claim size is $8500.>>>

April 29, 2009 at 12:35 a.m.

egg

Everybody meets certain financial criteria. I know I always have, even when I was broke. I wonder which ones these are? If you can afford to pay for the concrete block, you get to try for the relleno?>>>

April 28, 2009 at 9:04 p.m.

Miscreant

They have to meet certain financial criteria? Wouldn't you be the one meeting all the financial criteria?>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cotney Consulting - Banner Ad - Next Level Estimating Training
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Information pinned ad
General Coatings - Sidebar Ad - Get Your Info Now
S-5! - Sidebar Ad - Snow Guard
All Points Tile - Sidebar Ad - Free Tile ID
Polyglass - Sidebar Ad - Polyfresko
egtest82124 Avatar