English
Español
Français

User Access

egtest82124 Avatar
Polyglass - Sidebar Ad - Polyfresko
Tuck - RCS - 2022 - Sidebar
S-5! - Sidebar Ad - Snow Guard
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - 3 Things Your Manufacturers Should be Doing For You eBook (2)
General Coatings - Sidebar Ad - Get Your Info Now
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Hey, everyone sign in here

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Old School

Damn, another Michigan contractor! Welcome! I am just down the road about 60 miles in Kalamazoo, and the rest of the guys are spread out all over the country; except for the Northern mountain states for some reason. good to have you along for the trip. What is your name? Mine is John R. Crookstonm AKA "Old School"

January 2, 2013 at 10:59 a.m.

kingnear2

Hey, this is Kingnear from Shelby, MI. Owner of Empire Contractors. 14 years. Steep slope residential contractor, mostly metal roofs. 24 deg. here today. I don't input much on these sites, but ive been following this one for about a year. Thought I'd start putting in my 2 cents.

December 31, 2012 at 4:01 p.m.

Old School

Who is going to be the lucky person to be # 16,000 viewing this post. In another 22 days, it will have been on this site for 1 year. That blows my mind. I wonder if Vicky has a prize for the longest running post? Maybe like a "free" membership to the site?

December 28, 2012 at 8:35 a.m.

Old School

Greetings! Hey, you are from the "Middle west" My Sister in Law and her family live in SL.

December 27, 2012 at 11:44 p.m.

A1TQC76

Check out the forums every now and then. Good site! Granite City, IL - Born in raised. 5 min from St. Louis, MO.

December 12, 2012 at 8:29 a.m.

Old School

Welcome Fred! This is my "hobby" post. I was bored about a year ago and at the same time I didn't know who or where all of the posters were from, so I asked everyone to sign in and let us all know. Almost a year later, it is still going. Unbelievable!

December 11, 2012 at 9:42 p.m.

Fred

I found the everybody sign up here post, So here I am in front of my computer in Baltimore Maryland when I should be sleeping.

November 16, 2012 at 1:10 p.m.

Old School

Hey Bob P. Sign in here and let us know where you are from.

October 28, 2012 at 3:00 p.m.

Old School

Hey, a couple more of you have to read this thing to get it over 14,000 views. Let's get with it guys.

October 23, 2012 at 6:08 p.m.

Old School

Quite a few I suppose. Over 13,500 people have looked at this and it is almost a year old too. 200 posts. It blows my mind for sure.

Hey, anyone that is on this forum that hasn't signed on here do so and just say "hey". I just always wondered what the real names of the guys and gals were and where they were from. Now we know. carry on!

October 23, 2012 at 12:00 a.m.

Patty Cakes

I do OS, how many lurkers have you dragged out of the woodwork? PC

October 15, 2012 at 6:24 a.m.

Old School

Who reads this damn thing? Unbelievable!

October 4, 2012 at 5:02 p.m.

Old School

I love this forum. where would we be without it? Now we have the "encino" man on here. I think that was the name of the movie anyway. what a hoot! Just yanking your chain Mike. Greetings! Old School from Michigan

October 3, 2012 at 7:28 p.m.

mike1

greetings from encinitas, california (north san diego county).

aloha, mike

October 3, 2012 at 6:21 a.m.

Old School

Hey lanny, See, I didn't know where you ere from and I have seen you on this forum now and then for a long time. thanks for the "update"

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Beacon - Banner Ad - Enhance Your Business With Tri-Built 2022
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - Mini-Macaden
Palisade - Sidebar Ad - Palisade Build On Trust
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Danny Boyle
SRS - Sidebar Ad - We Stand With Ukraine
egtest82124 Avatar