Français

User Access

egtest82124 Avatar
Tuck - RCS - 2022 - Sidebar
Quarrix - Sidebar Ad - Wall Protection Ad
Exceptional Metals - Sidebar Ad - Metal Roof Tax Incentives
classified
Metalforming - Sidebar Ad - April 2022
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Hey, everyone sign in here

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Mike H

Webmaster Steve Said: This is the longest running thread in RCS history :laugh:

Care to take a "flight" with me on a conveyor belt. This ain't even close yet. The Airplane thread lived on even long after it died. LOL

July 23, 2013 at 10:14 a.m.

dustin@bear

i log on whenever im not running a million miles an hr. birmingham, al

July 22, 2013 at 8:23 p.m.

Old School

Hey, back by popular demand. I had one new guy email me and ask where this post was and egg mentioned it to pat in Canada too. Heck, there are a bunch of new names on the forum that I have no idea who they are. come on guys, work with me and let me know who you really are and where you are from. John r. Crookston Kalamazoo, Michigan (Old School)

May 24, 2013 at 7:22 p.m.

Old School

Who is "Vecheta" and where are they from? come on guys, this is what this thread is for.

May 23, 2013 at 7:01 p.m.

Old School

Yeah, and there are still people on here that haven't signed in and told us who they are and where they are from. Also, I am wondering where all the roofers from the great plains are? Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, and Kansas ( I always wondered why they didn't pronounce that "Kansaw" as in Arkansas(w))I haven't been able to figure that one out. Old School

May 22, 2013 at 11:28 p.m.

Webmaster Steve

This is the longest running thread in RCS history :laugh:

May 22, 2013 at 8:35 p.m.

Old School

Hey Chase and Deldelta, Where are you from?

May 12, 2013 at 7:29 a.m.

Old School

Hey, some of the old guys and some of the newcomers from the last few months never did tell us where they were from and what their names were. Some of you keep "changing" your names too. Daryl, I had no idea who "spudder" was until someone mentioned it. Tom, where are you located. I really never paid attention to locations or real names, so I don't know, or haven't taken the time to study it. Just a thought. Old School, John R. Crookston Kalamazoo, Michigan.

February 20, 2013 at 6:40 p.m.

Old School

Not "unemployed" Terry, Just not currently working. greetings!

February 12, 2013 at 7:56 a.m.

Terry D

I still lurk. Pittsburgh, PA here

January 22, 2013 at 1:09 p.m.

Old School

Today one year ago I was bored and not very many people had been on the site. I asked everyone to sign in and let me know where they were from. One year later over 16,000 people have viewed the thread. thanks to all of you. Unbelievable!

January 13, 2013 at 11:28 a.m.

Old School

Hey, it is just about one year ago now that I started this thing. It has a life all of its own too.

For everyone that signed in and anyone else that is interested, I will be going to the roofing show in San Antonio in a few weeks and we should make it a point to get together to put faces with the names. I guess my Brother is going to have a booth down there, (Classic Gutters) and also the Slate Roofing Contractors Asociation (SRCA) and I will be at either one of them or just broswsing the show. Hope to hear from some of you there. John R. Crookston (Old School)

January 4, 2013 at 10:13 a.m.

Old School

Welcome! a picture and everything too! I think I was on here for at least 5 years before I figured out how to put a picture on the posts. Course, I did it after I finally got high speed internet. that was a chore in it's own right.

January 3, 2013 at 4:50 p.m.

roofermann

Just joined, Roanoke, VA.

January 3, 2013 at 11:57 a.m.

vickie

I will put it on my list to send you a prize, OS!

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JOBBA - Banner Ad - JOBBA Now Available in Spanish!
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

egtest82124 Avatar
Wil-Mar - Sidebar Ad - I Got My Wil-Mar Pipe Collar!
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - 3 Things Your Manufacturers Should be Doing For You eBook (2)
Palisade - Sidebar Ad - Palisade Build On Trust
RClub pinned ad
Franklin International - Sidebar Ad - New Metal Roof Sealant

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #