Français

User Access

RLW pinned ad
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Danny Boyle
Metalforming - Sidebar Ad - April 2022
egtest82124 Avatar
Palisade - Sidebar Ad - Palisade Build On Trust
RClub pinned ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Congratulations!

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

aaron

Sadly enough, of the people that I have talked to on the subject are of this frame of mind :( :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

One of my recently departed former workers told me that he was voting for Obama because Obama was lowering his mortgage. He honestly believed this.>>>

January 24, 2009 at 11:43 p.m.

aaron

I am afraid. I am very afraid.

I still don't understand why people think that the office of the president can:

Fix the economy, Lower gas prices, Fix the mortgage crisis, Bring us prosperity, Negotiate with terrorists, Bring the troops home from Iraq, Provide health care, Do anything outside of his constitutional power without congressional approval, Etc.

Someone please tell me how this party can do any of this!!!! Any party?!?!?!?!

Are the people that think he is all-powerful that ignorant of how things work?>>>

January 23, 2009 at 8:32 a.m.

Jed

..............so today T. Geithner will recieve sanction from the senate and his "innocent mistakes" (read tax evasion).....ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it, for us mere mortals....will be overlooked, and he will don the mantle of Treasury Secretary. Is it any wonder that the majority have little or no respect/faith in government? .....uh, change we need....>>>

January 22, 2009 at 9:24 p.m.

Patty Cakes

Thanks Pgriz, I also enjoyed the speech. Apparently all the McCain Voters responded. I for one voted for Obama and happy he is in office. I can understand the sit back and watch attitude that's about all we can do right now. It will take a BIG clean up crew to clear the mess left behind. If nothing else he shows enthusiasm and willing to try. Try to be optimistic. I can hear you now.....boy, she sure has her head in the sand, wishful thinker, dream on, blah, blah, blah. How'd I do?

Ciak....if it's yellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it down

Hi everyone.>>>

January 20, 2009 at 6:52 p.m.

tinner666

What??? Aren't our wallets fatter already?? I could have sworn mine swelled in porportion to his EGO.. I didn't watch any of it. We can rest easy though, he'll open negotiations with the terrorists now. He said so.

Last i heard, they were open to negotiation, They said so. "Convert or Die an infidels death" was their first order of business. Last too, if I recall.>>>

January 20, 2009 at 6:23 p.m.

CIAK

This is the what the revereand said notice the referances .. in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around ... when yellow will be mellow ... when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right. This is one of the most shocking wrong thinking statements he made ............ Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint. Put a sign out side your house and say to everyone who walks or drives by that there are good people inside we do not lock our doors and we have no weapons etc. What we do have is we are just we are a good example and have tempering qualities B.S. That is totally wrong . Here's hoping ????????????? :huh: :side: :ohmy: :woohoo: :angry: :unsure: What is to come ?? The stock market fell to below 8000 today. Don't get me going I'll start trying to tell you to get ready it is going to get worse much much worse.>>>

January 20, 2009 at 5:32 p.m.

ottawa_roofer

WoW CIAK that's is definitely food for thought. What's to come... :huh:>>>

January 20, 2009 at 5:09 p.m.

CIAK

Holy neanderthals Batman . Who was that old guy speeching about Melow Yellow ? Us white folks >>??? That was one of the most racists inaugurations I've heard in history. The speech Obama gave was so filled with wrong thinking it left me stunned Mellow Yellow......... A phrase used to determine the appropriate circumstances under which to flush a toilet. Urine was to be left unfinished in the toilet bowl while feces were to be flushed right after bowel evacuation. >>>

January 20, 2009 at 3:09 p.m.

ottawa_roofer

well i was up @ 5am, watch'n Canada AM. it was still dark in Washington, but the energy was huge, they said that 1 in 10 people were either police or secret agents and military. that's alot of security... I don't know if i swollw that?>>>

January 20, 2009 at 3:03 p.m.

GKRFG1

Thanks for the congrats and all but I can't say there is any excitement in my office. Just waiting for the "change" to hit. Just a different group of crooks in charge now. Otherwise, same ole same ole.>>>

January 20, 2009 at 1:33 p.m.

Jed

Sullen.....I feel so much safer and secure now.....Does he have ANY original material??>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tamko - Banner Ad - Experience Titan XT
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Sika - Sidebar Ad - 5% Off
S-5! - Sidebar Ad - Snow Guard
RClub pinned ad
egtest82124 Avatar
classified
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - 3 Things Your Manufacturers Should be Doing For You eBook (2)

RoofersCoffeeShop

RoofersCoffeeShop Logo

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #