Do you have sharp organizational and analytical business skills to support a large department while collaborating with others?
Bring your career to the next level with a growing company that recognizes and develops the talent we have!
Position Summary: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with and supporting the marketing department with the planning, executing, and tracking of various marketing programs and initiatives. This position will be responsible for handling all day to day financial/accounting, lead distribution, and project updates required; will also prepare and distribute all monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting. Often the point person for communications with the marketing department, this position will engage with all other departments of the organization as well as customer and industry contacts.
This role will focus on four key areas of responsibility:
- Departmental financial, accounting and budget tasks – working cross functionally with Finance:
- Process department generated Purchase Orders
- Process all receipt of goods
- Expense tracking
- Vendor set-up
- Reporting – coordinating content from all functions within the department as well as cross departments as necessary, prepare/generate/distribute:
- Monthly departmental summary portion for distribution to ELT/Corporate
- Quarterly marketing commentary for distribution to ownership
- Quarterly RSL (sales) and Department Dashboards
- Project tracking and oversight – for both internal projects and those from other departments/external:
- Act as point person for inter-departmental requests
- Setup and maintain key project tracking and Gantt charts in MS Project
- Communicate all updates, due dates, notes, etc. as necessary
- Coordinate, execute and track all Sponsorship (MA04) activities
- Daily administrative duties – include, but not limited to:
- Distribute leads generated; maintain leads database
- Update and maintain Departmental Budget spreadsheets
- Maintain historical archives and documentation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; proficient with Excel (to include pivot tables); proficient with Microsoft Project;
Knowledge and experience with basic Finance/Accounting process to include Purchase Orders, Receipt of Goods, and Budgeting; knowledge of AS400 (or similar) a plus
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint to create dynamic presentations and reports
Requires outstanding organizational and communication skills; attention to details;
- Communication and Collaboration style: Energetic, positive, self-starter; ability to work with a wide range of people.
This position is located in Deerfield Beach, FL. Only local candidates will be considered at this time.
Polyglass is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified, leading manufacturer of modified bitumen roofing and waterproofing membranes and roof coatings for low- and steep- slope applications. Committed to adding value through innovation, Polyglass utilizes the most technologically advanced manufacturing process in the industry. With five state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the United States, Polyglass can quickly respond to the needs of its customers and produce quality roofing and waterproofing products that are sustainable, reliable and durable. Our commitment is demonstrated daily by the people that work for Polyglass where the customers’ needs always come first.
To reply to this listing, contact by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.